Plant vs Zombie 2 Mod Apk 8.9.1 (Unlimited Money/Sun)
Description of Plant vs Zombie 2
Plants vs Zombies 2 - The legendary PC game from Popcap has returned on Google Play Store. Together with Crazy Dave and his floral friends, you will have to face the brain-thirsty zombies once again. Build yourself a reasonable defense system, combine a variety of plants, and drive away those zombies from your garden.
It’s another sunny day in your peaceful neighborhood. While sunbathing in your garden, suddenly, you hear multiple screams from the neighbor's house. Their land has been invaded by the zombies coming out from nowhere! At the same time, a few of them are starting to move towards your garden. Without a weapon in your hand, you have no way to defend yourself. Suddenly you see a bag of strange seeds you just got from Crazy Dave the day before…
While sowing the seeds, the most bizarre thing has happened. They are alive and are capable of firing ammunition towards those starving zombies. It’s time to defend your garden and fend off the invaders!
Plants vs Zombies 2 is a classic tower defense game, in which you will face the brainless zombies using your genetically modified plants. The gameplay is quite simple. Your lawn is divided into grids and each square can contain one plant. The zombies will follow the rows towards your home, and if they get past your defenses, you are done. At the top of the screen, there is a list of plants that you can use. Planting a tree will consume sunlight that falls randomly from the sky, but it will not be enough to stop the enemies. You need to place the Sunflowers to generate more sunlight for starters. There are many other plants that you can try; let’s go over some of the most common ones:
- Peashooter: They are your main attackers against the zombies, with low price and average DPS. With high determination and perseverance, they will destroy anything standing in their shooting sight.
- Wall-nut: The frontline of your floral team. They can block the enemies with their incredibly high health. However, they cannot fight back.
- Snow Pea: Your slow units in the game. They are similar to Peashooters but can fire frozen peas that slow down or even freeze the zombies entirely.
Repeater: Similar to Peashooters, they can fire two peas at the same rate. However, they will also cost double.
- Cherry Bomb: They are explosive plants that can deal heavy damage to zombies in a 3x3 square.
- Chomper: The Venus flytrap plant that can instakill most zombies but will have a long cooldown in-between.
- Cabbage-pult: Long-range units that can fire heavy ammo, dealing twice the damage at half the average speed.
Depending on your strategy, you can arrange your plants accordingly. The most important thing is, do not let the zombies go pass the lawn!
Exciting Game Modes
Besides the Adventure Mode, players can explore many different areas, such as Mini Games, Puzzles, Survival, and Zen Garden.
- Mini Games: Those are unlocked during the Adventure Mode, and are mainly for fun. Most of them are inspired by the earlier Popcap games.
- Puzzles: The puzzle consists of 18 levels from 2 different "modes", Vasebreaker is where you break jars containing plant seeds, zombies, or some sun to get a cherry bomb. I, Zombie is where you create zombies to destroy a set board of plants.
- Survival: The second-largest mode in the game besides Adventure. There are different areas with two difficulties: Normal and Hard. Each Normal round has 5 flags, while each Hard round has 10 flags.
- Zen Garden: This is where you take care of your plants, similar to the Inventory section.
Later installments from the Plants vs Zombies series, including PvZ 2 and PvZ 3, have additional modes. You can read more about them in our review here.
The graphics of Plants vs Zombies are very eye-catching, with green as the leading tone. The characters in the game, from plants to zombies, are built in a cartoon style and have very smooth and silly animations. You will definitely have to laugh when the zombies stumble after taking hits and fall to the ground, or when the peashooters split peas from their buds. A solid 10/10 for me.
Download Plants vs Zombies MOD APK for Android
With our MOD, each sunlight will give you 1,000 points. You can quickly build your plants and defend your lawn against those brain-eating zombies (or vegetarians, perhaps?)