Pokémon GO Mod Apk 4.3.1 (Fake GPS/Hack Radar)
Description of Pokémon GO
Surely everyone has heard of the name Pokémon GO a few years ago, once to be a big fish in a little pond. Up to now, the attraction of this game still seems to be very terrible. Now, I want to give you a new look at this game when it has really improved significantly and has richer content than ever. Keep reading below!
Starting the game, you will be able to choose your own character (male or female). Then customize your character's accessories, including pants, shirts, shoes, and hats for your character. All of these items are available in the game, and when you finish crafting your character, you will be taken to a map.
When you move, the character in the game will also move with you; the places you go on the map are, in fact, and can be said to be another version of the Google map. If on the way Pokémon appear, they will be displayed on the map; you just need to click on one of the currently visible Pokémon, the camera will open, and you will see the Pokémon right in front of your eyes.
There are 2 ways to capture Pokémon:
- 1st way: simply swipe straight on the Pokémon or drop a bit higher for the flying Pokémon;
- 2nd way: You have to use more techniques; you rotate the ball in a circle until the ball glows and tilts a little. Although this technique will capture Pokémon more accurately, it requires a very high pitching technique. If you don't have this technique, try the simplest pitching technique!
Types of Pokémon
You will encounter many types of Pokémon as follows:
- Starter Pokémon: The player will encounter this Pokémon when he first arrives in an area;
- Ancient Pokémon: This Pokémon was only obtained by reviving a fossil.
Baby Pokémon: Wanted mainly by breeding their evolutionary forms;
- Legendary Pokémon: A species of Pokémon that is strongly associated with the legend of the Pokémon world;
- Ultra Beast: This breed comes from another dimension.
Besides, in Pokémon GO, there are 18 main types, and there are some common ones you see such as:
- Normal: These Pokémon are very common; they appear very large, you can see them anywhere. Normal-type Pokémon has 22 species;
- Water: Water-type Pokémon usually appear in places with water such as rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, coastlines, ... Especially when it rains; this type of Pokémon is easy to see. This system has a total of 32 species;
- Grass and Bugs: Pokémon of these two types usually appear in places where there are plants, flowers such as parks, lawns,... These two types, you will easily see them appear together. Grass-type Pokémon includes 14 species, and Bug-type Pokémon includes 12 species;
- Fire: They usually appear in warm places; as long as they shine on fire-type Pokémon will appear more. This Pokémon has 12 species in total;
- Earth and rock: Earth and Rock-type Pokémon often appear in arid places such as mountain slopes. In addition, some species of the soil types usually appear on farms, and some rock species often appear in tall buildings. The soil system consists of 14 species, and the rock system consists of 11 species;
- Electricity: You will easily encounter these Pokémon in schools, industrial zones, etc. This system has 9 species.
Besides collecting Pokémon, the necessary item for you to capture them are balls (Poké Balls). There are 3 unique types of balls that help you improve your Pokémon capture ability, including Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and Master Balls. You can catch PokéStops while on the move, you can find 3 types of balls at PokéStops or buy them at the Shop. Alternatively, if you are lucky, you can open up the Pokémon at this stop.
When you catch certain Pokémon, information and stats will instantly display on the screen about their strength. Besides, if you acquire any Pokémon, you will get some Candy and experience displayed along with the height and weight of the Pokémon. The Pokémon dictionary (Pokédex) always shows the necessary information and stats of the Pokémon you have collected or passed through. Just click on the Pokédex; all information about the Pokémon you see before will be displayed.
Pokémon GO always has incentives for players by giving bonuses (PokéCoins), balls,... To get these items, you need to go to the PokéStops position on the map and use your hand to rotate according to the instructions; then you can get one of the items such as balls, experience, bonuses,... Besides, you can still receive PokéCoins through the gyms you have occupied; every day, you will get 10 PokéCoins, the more gyms, the more PokéCoins.
Play with Friends
Along with the friend's feature, Pokémon GO allows players to connect with friends, send each other items, and, more specifically, exchange Pokemon with each other. However, the friend's list can only have a maximum of 200 people. This game will also measure friends level through the Friendship Level feature, friend ratings from good friends, awesome friends, super good friends to best friends. This feature will be very important because it helps players increase the level of bounty and the level of fighting in the gym or Raid Battles. It will be very helpful when your friends work together to fight, win together, and together find and conquer legendary Pokémon.
In addition to PokéStops, a gym is also a place where you can get a lot of rewards by challenging opponents. Here, players use their Pokémon to battle other players. Each gym is marked with its own team colors (red, blue, and yellow). On the map, if there is a white gym location, it is a place that no one has occupied; you can go there to capture that gym.
If you are in the position of a training room with your team, you can reinforce your Pokémon, and vice versa, you will have to challenge yourself to occupy that gym. Specifically, if you are on the green team, you go to a practice room that is also on the green team, you can train your Pokémon and vice versa, you have to challenge your opponent if you go to a gym other than your team.
Graphics and Sound
Pokémon GO is taken care of quite a lot in terms of graphics. With a beautiful interface and also very easy to use, neatly arranged, helping players get acquainted with the game quickly. The clothing design, the character is very cute. Along with that are extremely cute Pokémon, just like in the Pokémon movie.
How to play AR augmented reality makes the game new and interesting. The ability to interact with reality is high, making the player's experience more realistic than ever. In addition, the game also has more skill effects of Pokémon that look very eye-catching and make players more attracted to the game.
In addition, Pokémon GO also has a vibrant soundtrack. During the battle, Pokémon skills also make a sound when you use them; each Pokémon has a different sound, depending on their skill type, thus helping the feeling of players becoming more interested and focused on the game.
Download Pokémon GO for Free on Mobile Devices
It is possible for gamers to enjoy Pokémon GO without making any effort. The game is available to download totally for free. All you need to do is click on the link below.